Subject: Re: [Leica] M and R Future
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 10:39:27 -0300

This criticism of the size of an R8 is unfounded.  I can see arguing about
its weight, but its size is no bigger than any of the other top level
cameras from Canon, Nikon, and Minlota.  I have an EOS 1n and it is as big
or bigger than the R8.

The size of the R8 makes it very comfortable to hold and use.  I found the
earlier R's just a bit small to hold on to securely and a bit cramped to use.

Regards,

Robert