Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Re: Homophobic leicaphiles
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:05:24 -0500

>Therefore, not ALL leicaphiles are homophobic. It may have been an error to
>post the 'joke' in the first place, but likewise an error to cast us all as
>a bunch of insensitive, and politically incorrect, louts.

Also the person who posted the original complaint under this heading made
a very negative comment about North Carolina a few weeks ago....being
from the south I am used to this kind of statement as we are always
accused of being racist/bigoted just because of our accents...maybe this
fellow should look to his own prejudices before posting such nonsense to
the list....

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net