Subject: [Leica] Re: M and R Future
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:50:23 -0700

On 7 Sep 99, Marc James Small wrote, at least in part:

> At 09:51 AM 9/7/1999 -0700, Roger Beamon wrote:
> >Wanna look at the archives and see what you wrote about the
> >lens a couple of weeks or so ago, Marc?
>
> Sorry, Roger, but you're wrong, wrong, wrong.  I said it was a $500 lens.
> That much, and no more.

The word "junk" was used about the Cosina camera with the
reader only able to conclude that the lenses were similar. Strong
implication, I'd say. You got actually hot over Tom A's words of
moderate praise. Certainly, the camera could be said to be a x$
camera also, right? That much and no more, but no, it was "junk"!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.