Subject: Re: [Leica] Help printing scanned Leica negatives!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 07:46:07 +0200

Frank,

When have you last tried making inkjet prints? I think that if you take a
look at the output from the latest generation of Epson printers, you will
revise your opinion. The one remaining problem--short life of the
prints--appears to have been solved with the new inks and papers from MIS
Supply and others.

Nathan

Frank Conley wrote:

> Not to start something off topic, but I fail to follow. Printing a
> scanned negative onto an inkjet printer is similar to projecting a
> slide onto a textured ceiling. They key here is the outpost medium. The
> garbage comes in the "out" part.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium