Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R vs. Contax SLR lenses
From: ALEXSCIFI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 04:27:24 EDT

In a message dated 1999-09-08 1:24:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
drodgers@nextlink.com writes:

<<
 IMHO there is one lens that  stands apart across the board from all other
 similar focal length lenses for 35mm, and that's the 21/2.8 ASPH M.  No
 other ultra wide angle lens I've used comes close at full aperture or at
 close focusing distance. I have been shocked by the performance of the
 21/2.8 ASPH M so many times I've lost count.

How about the Contax G 21F2.8?

Alex