Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R vs. Contax SLR lenses
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:46:25 -0700

Have you tried the new version 19mm-R? I haven't had the pleasure of trying
the 21-M asph but I'd be hard to convince that something could surpass the new
19mm elmarit-R. And it focuses soooo close-- 12" from the film plane. That's
like seven or eight inches from the front of the lens.

It's super. And super pricey.

Dave Yoder