Subject: [Leica] Have you taken a picture lately?
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:00:11 -0400 (EDT)

Bonjour a tous,

  My son turned 2 years old on august 28th.  We visited his grandmother for
supper, dessert was the compulsory cake with candle.  I took two shots
available light, Guillaume s face illuminated by one (shaped like a 2)
candle, his grandmother sitting, holding him in the background.  I used an
M5 and a Summarit lens wide open.  Shots turned out to be beautiful, a bit
of flare but focusing was right on his eyes, metering was perfect.  Now that
raises one question, this is such a gorgeous photograph...what s wrong with
my Summarit...isn t it supposed to be a dog?

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)