Subject: Re: [Leica] Beauty of the digital darkroom
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:11:31 -0700

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Mark E Davison <Mark_E_Davison@email.msn.com>
Subject: [Leica] Beauty of the digital darkroom

> I'm equipped with an LS-2000, an Epson Stylus 1200, and I am making color
> and B&W prints that are far better than anything I've ever done in soup.

Not to worry Mark, the dry wall man was here not over an hour ago to give me
an estimate on the finish work for the new darkroom.

I will have you and up for the inaugural splash of acetic acid on your
clothes and you will be a whole man once again.

I know it will be tough, but you will not need to wallow in the light for
much longer. Hang in there, a cure is at hand!

Cheers,
David
dmedley@whidbey.net