Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V11 #54 lenses combination
From: "Pierre-Jean TERNAMIAN" <pierre-jean.ternamian@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:42:37 +0200

- -----Message d'origine-----
De:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Date:	jeudi 9 septembre 1999 19:11
À:	leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Objet:	lenses  combinations:

Hi,

I have been travelling for three weeks in western China, mostly Xinjiang on
the Silk road, and part of northern east Tibet, lot of landscapes, smalls
villages, and peoples, Ouigours and Tibetans.

I was travelling with M6 TTL, and I use mostly the 21 mm asph, 35 mm asph
f2, and rarely the 90 mm Elmarit. 90 rolls after , I think that it is a
perfect travel kit,  and very light.
 I was using before an F90 with a 24 mm, too heavy and the 24 mm was
sometime too short  specialy  in town or archeological sites in Middle East
or Europe ;
And you can add the heliar 15 mm for the forbidden city  in Beijing.

So may be you can start to buy the 35 mm asph f2, very easy to use it with
the 0.72, and the 90 mm Elmarit.
 If you can you add the 21 mm, wonderful for landscape and village life, no
focus necessary mainly as it is soo wide, but the plastic finder is a pity,
full of sand...

And enjoy your choice and take pictures...

Pierre-Jean.Ternamian@wanadoo.fr