Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R future
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:18:18 -0500

At 06:50 AM 9/9/99 -0700, Roger Beamon wrote:
>You're merely working professionals using the R8 daily and just
>because you are satisfied doesn't mean anything!
>
>Some nerve!

Sorry, I'll do my best to keep quiet about the R8. I'll keep letting old
news about early runs of R8s dominate the topic, so that people don't
realize it's become quite an amazing camera that meets our needs like ....
oops. Sorry. There I go again...

My M6 is great! Go with 35 Summilux ASPH and 75 Summilux, and you won't
need no stinking SLR for anything! Except maybe photographing polar bears. Ted?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing