Subject: Re: [Leica] glass plate negs
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:12:27 -0500

At 09:10 AM 9/9/99 -0400, Dan Post wrote:
>Leicas notwithstanding, it is the eye behind the camera, and the talents of
>the hand holding the camera that makes the REAL difference.

Besides, Leica doesn't have to worry about its place in history. It will
always be known as the camera that created the profession of
photojournalism. Other cameras were there, but Leica gave us the freedom to
create the kinds of pictures we value the most. Candid slices of real life.

And it was the first commercially successful 35mm camera.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing