Subject: [Leica] OT: Equipment Rental
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:03:57 -0400 (EDT)

Slightly off topic: Does anyone know if it is possible to rent 35mm
equipment in the Boston area?  Doesn't have to be Leica (ehm ;) since I'm
actually thinking of renting SLR equipment from another manufacturer to
allow me to take some shots of Boston/Cambridge that my current Leica RF
gear won't allow.

The ideal would be a place with online price information, but any references
are appreciated.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~