Subject: [Leica] RE: digital darkroom; free software on PC-Pro magazine]
From: "Paul T. Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:03:11 -0400

- --------------2B9116B2FB30AB535419193F

Hi all, this note for the US Lugnuts, the August 1999 issue of British
computer mag, PC-PRO features Satori PhotoXL 2.2, a powerful photo and
image editing
software, full product. We in the states get it a month behind and I buy
it at Tower bookstore here in Philadelphia.

Though I love the wet darkroom, the chemicals make me ill after several
hours. I have my best/favorite shots scanned to Kodak PhotoCD, If prints
are needed, I output to dye-sub at a photodealer, if high qualty not
needed,
I print on my HP672C printer and not let anyone look at it closer than 5
feet! :-)

<paul>
I LoVe my Leica!
- --------------2B9116B2FB30AB535419193F

Hi all, this note for the US Lugnuts, the August 1999 issue of British
computer mag,
PC-PRO features Satori PhotoXL 2.2, a powerful photo and image editing
software, full
product. We in the states get it a month behind and I buy it at Tower
bookstore here in
Philadelphia.

Though I love the wet darkroom, the chemicals make me ill after a few
hours. I take my
best shots and have them placed on PhotoCD, since I dont yet own a
scanner.
<paul>
I LoVe my Leica!

- --------------2B9116B2FB30AB535419193F--