Subject: Re: [Leica] To B.D...... HELP!!! - Epson 750
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 06:54:44 EDT

B.D.

Sounds like you have about as much tolerance for this stuff as I have.

Best of luck to you. If anyone can figure it out, Dan can.  Don't let Dan
fool you that he is up this time every morning.  I told him this morning that
I was shocked to see him on line.  I think his exposure to me had a negative
affect on his internal clock.  It is definitely terminal.

Bob

<< Thanks, Bob...My 700 installed with absolutely NO problems...But I guess
 this had to happen sooner or later...I'm getting Dan's help via LUG, as
 we're about 850 miles apart.....

 Cheers..

 B. D. >>