Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:24:09 EDT

I don't dare wear my beloved Tilley hat or my pith helmut since moving to the
south.  I might get mistaken for a groundhog and they eat those in these
parts.  Of course, with ketsup.

Bob Bedwell

<<
 On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Dan Post wrote:
 > Right on! Tilley hats are for wusses! If you want a soft brim hat that does
 > the same thing- find the local Army-Navy store and get a $10 'Boonie' hat-
 > comes in a variety of colors, and works great!

 I'm sorry, Dan, but that's akin to claiming that my Agfa Clack is as good as
 my M3 with DR Summicron... ;)

 The Tilley is the Leica of soft brim, hard working, well travelled, ultimate
 durability hats.  But, just like the Leica, it's not for everyone (hehe) ;)

 M.