Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Black vs. silver
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 06:46:11 -0700

Bill Rosauer wrote:

>How about the LHSA black paint special edition camera?  It will be brass
>underneath the black paint, so when it wears, it will have that highly
>desired edge brassing.  I am expecting the final sample camera in the next
>few weeks from Solms.>>>>>>

Hi Bill,

Now you know what's going to happen?  The marketing guys in Solms are going
to create a new special edition black paint version, "Look like a seasoned
Pro, get your very own  "Brassy edge" look M6!"

"For an extra $1000 we'll give you the camera with the "I've worked the
hell holes of the world and my Leica has never let me down! :) Save all
that travel, danger and wear off time, get it brassy right out of the box!"
:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant