Subject: Re: [Leica] APO-ASPH Summicron 90
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 12:30:35 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I appreciate your post, but I am looking for comments from the few people
> who actually have the lens.  This mailing list is full of opinions about
> things from people who never actually use those things.  I have also read
> Erwin's reports, but I want to see some actual "field reports", if there
> are any.
>
> Dan C.

Dan!
Erwins reports are not just numbers. They involve real life shooting of real
images in real situations by a real Human, in other words field reports. Go see
for yourself. http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html I do know for
myself from direct experience the difference between a current generation lens,
the 135 APO agasit a previous generation; the 90 Elmarit. So I have some vague
idea of what a generation might involve.
Mark Rabiner