Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:10:10 EDT

Martin:

What do you do with the cord?   Do you clip it off?  Tie it inside the hat?
I am constantly taking my hat off and on and the cord keeps dropping out.  I
can't decide which I like better, the Tilley or my pith helmut.....?

Bob

<< On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Tim Atherton wrote:

 > Travelling round Central America recently, you could always spot a middle
 > aged Canadians from 2000 paces - nerdy Tilley hat.

 It is, of course, a mortal sin to wear your Tilley without personalizing it.
 Mine is dyed in tea (hey, I'm English after all ;) and has a band of
 multi-coloured pleated shoe-strings around it.

 And, regardless of what the owner's manual says, never, never, NEVER wear
 a Tilley with the cord under your chin... ;)

 M. >>