Subject: Re: [Leica] Beauty of the digital darkroom
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:17:30 EDT

Mark....The scanner that I have is the one that does medium format.  After
Dan Post  got it up and running I have no complaint with the quality.  The
next step up from the Scan Multi is Nikons 4500 which does 4x5's as well.
With the speed technology is changing I couldn't justify spending $5000.   In
fact, I really should not have spent $2200 on the Scan Multi.  Now that I
have it and getting high quality scans I am not going to give it back to the
dealer.

It was a bear to set up as Dan can attest. But his knowledge, patience and
commitment to figuring out how to make it tick seems to have paid off.

I will keep you posted on my results with it.

Bob

<< The one that does medium format is no good! Not a lot of other options
availble.
 I was thinking of getting that one.
 Mark Rabiner >>