Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:04:14 +0200

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Tim Atherton wrote:

> Travelling round Central America recently, you could always spot a middle
> aged Canadians from 2000 paces - nerdy Tilley hat.

To the rescue of the Tilley hat! After scores of countries and a 1000
washcycles,
ours still look like ........  Tilley hats. We would not want to be without
it in the
tropical sun. And never mind if we look like Canadians. I could imagine far
worse!

And in the pocket in the top I stuck a cloth for lens cleaning!

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdan Holland