Subject: [Leica] Who's going to help me out with an M2 or M4-P?
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:03:47 +0100

So some bastard snuck up in the early hours of the morning and outbid me on
the M4-P. I'm looking for a user body (cosmetics unimportant) on which I can
mount my 35/1.4 Summilux and an old 28/2.8 Canon LTM with an adaptor. I
would prefer not to have to use a finder with the 28. I would also prefer a
slightly more rapid film loading than on the M2 -- hence my bias towards the
M4-P. But I love the M2, too. How much do I want to pay? Not much. Let's say
$6-700. Can deal internationally. Anyone out there?

PS Also want a 12504 hood for the Summilux.

- --
Johnny Deadman