Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica's Unresponsiveness
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 07:22:35 -0700

Be fair, Marc... you have asked a very specialized question.  Let's face it,
you are not asking for the P/N for the hood of the standard 50mm Summicron
in current production.  It might be a single person to know the answer.  It
is summer, and for all we know, the guy could be on vacation...... or his
tech support in Germany could be on vacation....

Yes, you should get the ... please be patient, we are looking up your
answer.... type of reply.

Hang in there and ask the second time.  When you do get a response, tell us
the time it takes.

Frank