Subject: Re: [Leica] Plastic Aspheric Lens Elements
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:21:31 +0200

Hi!
If my memory serves me correctly on the 450mm was "solid cat" and the
rejection rate was so high they dropped it fairly soon. No, catadioptric -
mirror - lenses do not need aspherical elements and not many have them -
but I´m not an expert on this.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen