Subject: Re: [Leica] Commemorative issue CL?
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:51:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Robert G. Stevens wrote:

> I looked at the Ebay listing and I think the seller is a fast talker.
> Notice the picture of the camer is cut off just  so that the top plate does
> not show.

Not only that, but the image is minute and out of focus.  So much for being
able to see any hint of the condition of the camera.  Sounds like someone's
trying to pull off a P.T.Barnum ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~