Subject: [Leica] Sucker for Leica gear
From: kt66@cyberhighway.net (ckk)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:20:52 -0700 (PDT)

Since I must have 2 Leica  bodies for both B/W and Color, I am now selling
off some gear. Further proving  to my wife that I am a Leica Lunatic, I am
about to sell off a mint Contax IIIA color dial, mint Voigtlander Prominent,
Voigtlander Bessa II, Rolleicord V, 2 Koni Omegas with 3 backs and 2 lenses,
all just to finance a single old Leica body!

All of you, please reconsider this Leica obsession. I am selling off all the
above items I so dillegently collected, just to buy a "stinking" single
Leica -M body (Yikes!).I will probably want to cry when the Contax IIIA gets
boxed and shipped.

Save yourselves now and sell off all your Leica gear. Go buy cheap P&S's
instead.  Don't let yourselves go through this agony.

Kevin