Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:34:44 +0200

Direct link or not, I say never mind! Let us not be unfair to Steven Gandy
who has set up the best and most comprehensive site on the web about Leica
and other interesting cameras. There is lots of unpaid work behind this.
I am proud to have his link on my own site, and I recommend anyone who have
not visited Stephens site to go there:

http://www.cameraquest.com

I think Stephens site is so good that I decided to remove all detailed info
about Leica equipment on my own site. Simply because I think that Stephen
has done a much better job than me, and becuse he still finds time to keep
updating with new interesting pages, like all the serial numbers.

Best,

Hans Pahlen