Subject: [Leica] Publish your Leica Photos
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:40:35 +0200

I just created a web community where Leica-folks may publish photos for
free, and very easy. All you need to do is to have a .jpeg or.gif image
ready in your computer, then go to the URL below and upload.
We have had some discussions about creating a site for this group, and now
it seems like Microsoft has helped us on the way. No webmaster is needed.
You may create albums with your name, or whatever. I created an album called
LTM-Elmar, and uploaded some pix. It worked fine.

Message from MSN:
Congratulations, Hans!
You just created a new MSN Web Community called Leica-users.

YOUR COMMUNITY'S WEB ADDRESS
Here is the Web address of your community's home page:
http://beta.communities.msn.com/Leicausers
Click the above address to go there now.

PS I just had to kill my site at www.komvux.skola.mark.se/hp635.htm, as my
employer told me that I was not allowed to publish private material. Very
well, I moved most of it to a US server instead. DS