Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:17:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Hans Pahlen wrote:

> I think Stephens site is so good that I decided to remove all detailed info
> about Leica equipment on my own site.

NO!!!  We need *more* Leica pages, not less!  Your pages are a wonderful
source of inspiration and information too.  Your perspective is a user's,
Stephen's is much more of a collectors.  They *complement* each other, and
if they overlap, that's just advantageous, because it provides those who are
learning with multiple sources of information to correlate against each
other.

Please, do not remove your Leica pages.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                                 (__)                 (__)
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab |           (oo)                 (OO)
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |   /|     ||
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/        | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~