Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:52:17 +1000

I have to agree fully with Stephen Gandy.

All he said, was in effect: "Watch out for a M7 at the Photokina 2000.

Why should he give a big list and big explanations on the web site. All anyone
had to do, is ask him: "How do you know"?
All the other stuff, about web site links, came after. So don't harp on it.

The main thing is for you guys  to know is Stephen Gandys URL.

For me it is one of the most interesting and informative web site I came across.
I downloaded just about all of his articles on Leitz-Leica products. Plus a few
non Leica
pages.(Cannon etc)    He is extremely knowledgeable, without being biased. His
articles are full of information, without being boring. He also calls a spade a
spade if it needs to be. On top of it I enjoy his good sense of humor.
The few times I had some correspondence with him, I found him most courteous and
gentleman like.
You guys should be happy, that he is a member of the LUG.

His web site is definitely on top of my bookmarks.

Regards, Horst Schmidt.