Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor thoughts - Batteries
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:29:09 -0400

AHS: I agree! The main reason for the delay to start with is they've been having
voltage problems with the motor. And that is the reason for the battery that we have
to buy from Leica. They do say that it is good for 100- 36 films and that it
recharges in one hour. Comes with all the charging cords that you'll need for
Europe, Asia, and the States. So with a second one you should be able to do just
about any thing you need. I for one don't like having all those batteries I'm buying
now for the different motors and flashes, this could make things easier in some
respects. But having the choice like you do with "N" would be nice.
cheers Wilber