Subject: Re: [Leica] See the new R8 motordrive !
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 01:01:30 +0400

Pascal wrote:

> On 13-09-1999 11:49 Bernard wrote:
>
> >Okay, so it looks more or less like it was meant to look. I don't
> need
> >it, though. But I do want the strap. That would make my life
> complete.
>
> Hi Bernard:
>
> I don't think the strap could be used, even if it were possible to buy
> it
> without the motordrive :-)
>
> The problem is: where are going to attach it to? There is no tag on
> the
> bottom right side of the winder, so you could only attach one end (the
>
> upper one) to the tag on the R8.

You are right, but I'd think that it shouldn't be too awfully hard for
Leica to come up with some metal construction holding the strap up high
enough, such that you can still reach the shutter release. Maybe I
should talk to some people who may be able to make something like this,
if Leica won't do it.

Bernard