Subject: [Leica] SICK OF M7 ALREADY
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:19:07 -0700

Cripes, this whole M7 thread is a total drag.  Instead of speculating on
it's possible options, merits, etc., we're watching a handful of
Leicaphiles bicker like a bunch of dang kids.  I'd like to see an M7,
and I'd like to have a m-mount with aperature priority, dependable
electronic shutter, motor drive and 16mm lens.  And I'll take that in
black, please.  I liked Gandy's site just the way it was and I didn't go
buy plane tickets to get to Photokina just cause I read it first there.
Time will tell, and who knows, the M7 may get recalled even if it gets
made!  Now if he said the Messiah was going to be at Photokina with an
M7 in hand.......

Kpeters