Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction and Questions
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:29:23 -0400

Martin,

I would have to agree with you.  BTW, has anyone noticed that there are usually scads of M3s for sale on Ebay but relatively
few M2s.  I think the 135 mm lens on a rangefinder is stretching the the utility of that camera and I would prefer not
having that frame line fouling things up in my field of view.  M2 is it!!

Paul