Subject: [Leica] comparison of Hologon and Heliar lenses
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:14:06 -0700

I've just posted a comparison of the Zeiss Hologon 16 and Voigtlander
Heliar Aspheric 15 lenses. It's a casual comparison, trying to see
whether I could tell the lenses apart given an average film and shooting
scenario.

To view, go to my web page at < http://www.bayarea.net/~ramarren/ > and
use the link "Zeiss Hologon 16 - Voigtlander Heliar 15 Comparison" which
is towards the bottom of the page. (I promise: there's no advertising or
stupid animated nonsense to annoy you and the welcome page itself is
mostly simple text, it loads very quickly...)

I hope you enjoy the comparison and look forward to hearing comments.

Godfrey