Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideal bag for M6 & 2 lenses
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:32:11 -0400

I have that bag: bought it a couple of weeks ago!  It's great--a perfect,
inexpensive small bag!  I cut the label off and discarded the cheesy
shoulder strap (replaced with a Domke utility strap).

I bought it retail at a Williamsburg camping store (ie: list price) and it
was something like $45.

You are dead-on right about the bag--a real find!

Chandos

At 04:18 PM 9/14/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>As I've said here before, Eagle Creek "Protect-it Excursion Bag."  Small,
>light, unassuming, inexpensive.  See it at:
>http://shop.eaglecreek.com/detail.t
>pl?product=PROTECT-IT%20EXCURSION%20BAG&vhtml=T
>
>Cheers,
>Arturo
>
>From: "Claude Vercruysse" <cvercruysse@skynet.be>
>To: Internet Mail::[<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>]
>
>Subject: [Leica] Ideal bag for M6 & 2 lenses
>Date: 9/14/99 7:31 PM
>
>Dear All,
>
>What would be the ideal small bag for the M6 with 1 or 2 lenses ?
>
>Regards,
>

>Claude

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown