Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V11 #90
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:41:40 -0400

I recall the poll; it's within the last year or so.  I don't remember the
details: incoming college students, or something like that. I also
recollect that the survey was conducted by an outfit that I'd ordinarily
assume to be legitimate.

Abuse: I think that the survey described it as "unwanted sexual contact
and/or inappropriate sexual language."  Don't hold me to this . . .

Chandos

At 09:52 AM 9/21/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:37 AM 9/21/99 +0100, Johnny Deadman wrote:
>>Source?
>
>My friend, who is a professional counselor of sexually abused children.
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown