Subject: Re: [Leica] The changing face of the Lug
From: Bryant Terry <bterry@naxs.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:04:00 -0400

Erwin, it's a shame I'm not entirely fireproof.  I've been a lurker for
the better part of a year and during this time I have contributed very
little.  There have been many times I felt I should/could contribute, but
the risk/reward ratio is such that I stay quiet.  The sad part, as I see
it, is that I bet there are many more potential contributers who simple
say -nope, not worth the risk- and stay mum.
The LUG is a great place.  I've met and made some good friends, and have
learned a great deal about many things.  My ratio of private mailings to
postings is about 10 to 1.  Just wish I knew a way to reduce the
incredable stress level in some participates so all would feel welcome to
add their often very valuable two cents worth.

Bless us all,

Bryant