Subject: Re: Subject: RE: [Leica] Ideal bag for M6 & 2 lenses = No bag
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:22:56 -0500

At 08:54 PM 9/15/99 +0400, Bernard wrote:
>and if the Leica is unobtrusive, then the
>p/s is even more so. But I didn't say that the Leica *is* a point and
>shoot, and I made clear I'm aware of the grand optics, which of course
>no point and shoot has.

There may be some notable exception I'm not aware of, but point-and-shoots
are way more obtrusive in any satiation where quite and no flash is
required. You can turn off the flash, but permanently? Or after each shot?
They have built in motors and that makes a lot more noise.

>Hmm... I wonder if I just made things better or worse for myself...

I think the misunderstanding comes from your saying the M6's only
competition are point and shoots. Not a great choice of words I suspect.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"A lot of people face adversity by asking, "How would
Jesus have dealt with this?" But that doesn't help me
much, because I doubt Jesus ever had bad credit."