Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photojournalistic integrity and masking
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:29:45 -0500

At 11:04 AM 9/15/99 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>What i want to know is: Where is the "darken" filter in Photoshop. I know
>where
>to find it in my darkroom especially with the lights off but I can't find
>it in
>Photoshop.

As a matter of fact, TIME apologized for their artist purposely darkening
O.J. Simpson to make him look more menacing.

The darken filter is in many different places, starting with levels,
curves, etc.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"A lot of people face adversity by asking, "How would
Jesus have dealt with this?" But that doesn't help me
much, because I doubt Jesus ever had bad credit."