Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 question
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:28:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/99 9:03:36 PM, horsts@actek.com.au writes:

<<You forgot to sign of with your name. So I assume its Ruralmopics.

Sorry, I'm new to the Leica world, I didn't realize such formality was
required. I should have known though. Leicas are so refined.

My name is Bob McEowen. I just use the ruralmo name to keep from flooding my
regular mailboxes (mceowen@aol.com or bmceowen@amec.org) from being flooded
with a hundred Leica messages each day.

I'll try to be more careful in the future . . .

Bob McEowen