Subject: Re: [Leica] Eye relief on M cameras
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 11:19:41 -0400

Bob,
My M2 is upgraded to the M6 viewfinder (actually the M4-P, according to
Sherry), and I have no trouble at all seeing the 35mm frame lines and as far
as the 28mm frame lines there is no need to actually see them because you
just assume that everything you see in the viewfinder covers the 28mm. And I
also wear glasses which I do not consider a problem at all.
Steve
Annapolis