Subject: Re: [Leica] The 15mm f/4.5 Heliar
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:31:50 -0700

I completed another exposure sequence for my Hologon-Heliar test. This
time I went a little more rigorous, using a tripod with bubble level, an
incident light meter, a standard scene, and TMax 100 film. I ran the
sequence of all apertures with the Heliar, and I used the Hologon both
with and without the compensating ND filter.

It will take me until this evening to finish the web pages and add them
to my comparison, I'll post when it's done.

Godfrey