Subject: Re: [Leica] Eye relief on M cameras
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:01:21 +0200

From: Bryan Caldwell <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 1999 16:44

> I have 2 M6s and have always used the external
> finder for 28mm.

Why not just use diopter correction on the built-in finder?  I saw corrective
lenses mention in the catalog.

> I don't have any trouble with the 35mm lines.

I have trouble even with the 35mm lines sometimes, but not because of
eyesight--just because I have to press closely to the finder.  Maybe my nose is
too big.  It helps if I try with the right eye, but then I have to close the
left eye.  Not an overwhelming obstacle, but I have to be sure to get close up
to the eyepiece in order to see the lines.

I've never tried a 28mm lens (I've only had the camera for a couple of days).

  -- Anthony