Subject: [Leica] New Hologon?
From: "linda" <lindaboz@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:59:26 +0200

Hello Luggers,
In the last number(#217) of the French Photo Magazine "Chasseur d'Images" is
shown a 15mm f/8 named Panomigon fitted on Leica M6.
In the text is said that the new fixed focus extra wide lens (100°
Horizontal) is made by the French firm Lux Technologies in thread mount  and
fitted on the M6 via a M-Thread special adapter.To correct vignetting the
lens is fitted with something(not specified) which reduce the nominal f/8 to
f/22. The lens is made with high refraction Shott and Corning glasses.With
the lens come a suitable viewfinder fitted with a bubble level
Has any Lugger further informations about this Hologon's twin?
Giancarlo Bozzano

is -----Messaggio originale-----