Subject: [Leica] flash for my M6
From: kt66@cyberhighway.net (ckk)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have been using a Metz 40MZ-2 with my Leica M6. I love the flash, but not
the size and shape, especially for travel.

What are you LUGgers using?

I am about to go traveling overseas (Japan particularly), and have always
found a need for flash regardless of the "available light" bent regarding
Leica gear. I also want to reduce travel weight. I prefer lens weight over
flash.

I have recently seen a couple of fairly compact Nikon flashes that are
simply incredible. They match my Metz guide numbers, but have extra features
and are smaller and lighter. I am looking for info now, but still need your
input.

I want to know what you all have discovered as a great travel  Leica camera
and flash combo. I don't care who makes it, I will find a copy of it.

Kevin