Subject: [Leica] Rabiner needs protective foam
From: kt66@cyberhighway.net (ckk)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

This is a reply to Mark Rabiner in particular, but to any Leica lovers in
Oregon who need protective foam.

Go to Wacky Willy's in NW Portland. They are a surplus dealer of
electronics, scientific equipment, and other seemingly unrelated stuff.

2374 NW Vaughn St
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 525-9211

I saw 3 very large rolls of foam, my last trip there. The foam I selected
gave off no fumes, and was 5 feet wide by "who knows" how long. It is sold
by the foot (as in 5 feet wide by 1 foot long). I bought the very high
density, closed cell, 1 inch thick,  gray colored foam . I bought a 2 foot
wide slice and ended up with enough foam to line many camera bags .

 Hell, Mark I'll give you a big chunk if Wacky Willy's is now sold out. Let
me know.

Kevin