Subject: Re: [Leica] Rabiner needs protective foam
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:33:23 -0700

ckk wrote:

> This is a reply to Mark Rabiner in particular, but to any Leica lovers in
> Oregon who need protective foam.
>
> Go to Wacky Willy's in NW Portland. They are a surplus dealer of
> electronics, scientific equipment, and other seemingly unrelated stuff.
>
> 2374 NW Vaughn St
> Portland, OR 97210
> (503) 525-9211
>
> I saw 3 very large rolls of foam, my last trip there. The foam I selected
> gave off no fumes, and was 5 feet wide by "who knows" how long. It is sold
> by the foot (as in 5 feet wide by 1 foot long). I bought the very high
> density, closed cell, 1 inch thick,  gray colored foam . I bought a 2 foot
> wide slice and ended up with enough foam to line many camera bags .
>
>  Hell, Mark I'll give you a big chunk if Wacky Willy's is now sold out. Let
> me know.
>
> Kevin

Thank's that is where I get all my foam from (Ho Ho Ho!) as it is 30 yards from
my front door.
I go there in my pajamas in the morning and roam the aisles with my first cup of coffee.
The jokes as labels on each item are always inspiring.
The PCP's effusing out of everything make me glow warmly!
"Thingy!!??"
Wacky Willy will never sell out!
If you see a guy with a Leica and a red carnation, it's me!
Mark Rabiner
Thanks Kevin why don't you call me so I can figure out who the hell you are???!!!
If you lost my number just call me and I'll give it to you! It's 1:30 AM lights
out for this guy!