Subject: RE: [Leica] It's raining today.
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:36:30 +0100

Jem wrote:

>As a rejoinder, it's revealed in the introduction that after his M4 started
>leaking (I always imagine water dripping through the baseplate at this
>point!) he felt he had to switch to a Nikonos underwater camera to complete
>the book! When I last saw his Leica the verdigris on the surface was very
>dissapointing...

When it's _really_ raining over here (as opposed to a normal 'soft day'),
my Leicas stay at home and my Nikonos is in its element! I've used it far
more as the ultimate foul weather camera than for underwater photography.
It's also a great beach camera. No worries about sand - just wash it off
under a tap. Try that with an M3........... :-)

And today it isn't raining for a change.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Waterfall