Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: clandestine photographs of other people
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:17:57 -0700

Very nice answer. Thank you.

Since this is a legitimate photographic endeavor, perhaps you should have
some ID (photo club) and a page or two description, perhaps including
pictures, to show camera shy or otherwise bothered people that you are
neither a private eye (snooping on them) nor a potential child molester.

Let us know how you do...

Jim