Subject: [Leica] Photogs as subjects/email headers
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:42:00 -0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> I hate having my picture taken by people who know who I am, as I don't want
> anyone to know what I look like.  But I don't care much about strangers taking
> my picture, because they don't know me, anyway.  Nobody is going to point to me
> in their photo album and say, "Hey, isn't that Anthony?"
>
>   -- Anthony

At the risk of inciting a flame war, I find the above statement as much
a crock of merde as HCB spending decades photographing strangers and
then being a complete asshole when someone tries to photograph him.

If we play with cameras, then we should be subject to the same rules.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

And, furthermore, can we change the subject headers once in a while to
suit the evolution of the content?

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/